$200 - $300 per session. Sessions range from 50, 60 or 90 minutes.
re: therapy accepts Medicare
re: therapy does not accept private insurance, however, a receipt will be provided for you to submit for reimbursement for out-of-network benefits, if your plan allows.
Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
We accept cash, check, Paypal, Venmo, and Credit Cards, including for FSAs.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session, unless for emergency circumstances.
In addition to contacting us via telephone, requests for a therapy appointment are available online, or by sending an email to [email protected].
Questions? Please contact me for further information.