$200 - $300 per session. Sessions range from 50, 60 or 90 minutes.
re: therapy accepts Medicare, pending availability
re: therapy does not accept private commercial insurance, however, if your plan includes an out-of-network benefit for behavioral/mental health services, your clinician will provide you with a monthly statement to submit to your insurance carrier for reimbursement when session fees have been paid in full.
re: out-of-network benefits:
Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health/behavioral health out-of-network insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the contracted amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Session fees are collected at time of service. Check or cash preferred. A credit card is required to be kept on file regardless of method of payment. Credit card may be set up via re: therapy's client portal.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you may be required to pay the full cost of the session, unless for emergency circumstances.
In addition to contacting us via telephone, you may also request a consultation or therapy appointment by sending an email to [email protected].
Questions? Please contact me for further information.